All about Josh
Josh graduated from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul in the Spring of 2012 with a degree in Entrepreneurship. He got into real estate quickly after his graduation helping agents in the Shoreview market with marketing campaigns and advertisements to attract the quickly growing first time home buyer crowd. However the marketing and advertising for other agents wasn't enough. He got his license a few months later and has been going full steam ahead with his own creative marketing ever since.
He currently lives in Minneapolis with his beautiful wife, and also fellow Tommy, Tess. He has two dogs named Maverick (after Tom Cruise in Top Gun, of course) and Arya (from Game of Thrones), and two cats named Thomas and Sheldon (pretty much an urban farm).
He enjoys a good game of cribbage, golfing (go figure and he's also not very good), being outdoors, reading a good nonfiction book (current favorites include; Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday, Young Money by Kevin Roose, Arms and the Dudes by Guy Lawson, and Kanye West Owes me $300 by Jensen Karp), and hanging around with friends and family. He also enjoys to travel, working in his backyard, and eating/drinking at any Minneapolis brewery or rooftop he can find. Summer goes quickly in Minnesota, you have to take in every second!
Milestones and Achievements
- Graduated from the University of St. Thomas in 2012
- Bachelors degree in Entrepreneurship
- Nearly 130 buyer/seller transaction in 5+ years
- Made Presidents Circle the last four years running (top 15% of agents at Edina)
- Current Inman News Contributor. One of the largest Real Estate News websites in the world. You can read him here.
- Currently co-working on a Real Estate book to help agents, especially ones just starting in their career, navigate what can be a difficult industry.
- Was named Super Agent by the realtors association of Minneapolis/St. Paul